Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Walking in Memphis (Marc Cohn) and Angel (Sarah Mclachlan)

This is a song that has been redone many times by many different artists. Although there are different versions done by different artists, the piano part has remained the same. That's one of the things I really like about this song. The piano part is rather dominant in the song so it won't sound too different than the song recording. Another really good version of this song besides the original is the one by Lonestar. Although Country doesn't really ever appeal to me, I really enjoy his voice with the lyrics. So here's the link for the ACTUAL sheet music. From just scanning through it appears to be a legitamate source... so far...
Here's the link for the ACTUAL sheet music (with Lyrics!). :D Enjoy.
http://forpiano.com/FILEX/W/82dojoa0wi/cher--walking_in_memphis.pdf

Angel:
I love this song. I don't really know why, it's just one of those songs I have known for a long time. I guess it's about knowing you are loved and cared for wherever or whoever you are. Great song and I think reasonably easy piano part.
http://www.forpiano.com/FILEX/A/9d0v8s8v0a/sarah_mclachlan--angel.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment