Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thinking of you (Katy Perry)



Here is an internet copy for the sheet music for Katy Perry's "Thinking of You". I couldn't figure out how to get it off the internet so my apologies, you'll just have to read it off the internet or print it.
As far as the song goes, I haven't played it all the way through yet so I don't know how easy the piano part for it is yet. I love the original song and the music video for it too. Oh! I also thought to start describing what the songs are about if there are lyrics in it. So, basically in this song she is singing about the fact that she is with a guy who makes her think of another previous boyfriend or husband or something along those lines. In the music video the story is that she was with a soldier before he went off to war. He ended up dying in the war and she decides to try and move on and be with another man. Obviously it doesn't work too well as is exhibited in the lyric "'cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you" In the end of the video she is walking to the funeral of the soldier guy she was with before he died in some kind of war.
Overall it is kind of a sad song but it is very sweet and I really like it. I hope you do too.

Link:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5085376/Katy-Perry---Thinking-of-You

No comments:

Post a Comment