Monday, April 26, 2010

Vanilla Twilight (Owl City)



This is one of my favorite songs and it has a really great piano part. Once you get the piano part for it, it's not hard to figure out how to put the lyrics in with it. I don't really know what the lyrics mean altogether, since Owl City's lyrics are sometimes really random. But the music video and most of the lyrics tell me it's about a guy who misses someone and wishes she were there. He talks about the spaces between his fingers being right where hers fit perfectly and he says I wish you were here.
I would think that it should be reasonably easy to play, especially if you know the song well. Here's the link for the tabs. This tab is really good because it shows you what to do for both hands:
http://tabnabber.com/view_Tab.asp?tabID=13117&sArtist=Owl+City&sName=Vanilla+Twilight
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment