Wednesday, April 14, 2010

About



This is a blog where I research piano arrangements for some of my favorite songs. I'll learn to play each arrangement I find and then I will rate it and critique it. Then you can leave your input below if you learn to play it as well. Today I found Seasons of Love from the musical "Rent".

http://tabnabber.com/tabLinksFrame.asp?exturl=forpiano.com%2FFILES%2Fseasons_of_love__rent.pdf&tabID=996&nick=&sArtist=Rent+-+Musical&sName=Seasons+Of+Love

Just copy and paste the link into your address bar and you should be able to see all 5 pages of the song on the website. You also should be able to print directly from the webpage.

As far as a review...
I am still sort of learning how to play this one because it is after all 5 pages long. It's not hard to play really. If you know the song from the actual musical then it should be much easier to play. In this piano arrangement the lyrics are also included. I plan on probably learning the lyrics so I can sing as I play the song on the piano. As far as critiquing the actual song goes, I love it! I love this song in the musical and on the soundtrack. It's a fun song to listen to and sing along to.

No comments:

Post a Comment