Monday, May 10, 2010

Review etc.

Take a bow (Rihanna)
Over the weekend I decided to give this song a try on the piano. I found that it was fairly easy because its basically the same chords repeated throughout the whole thing. It's also pretty easy to sing the lyrics with it. Since its the same chords, once you practice them for a while its simple to add the lyrics in. Although it's an easy song to play on piano, it's a hard song (for me anyway) to sing.

Also I was just playing around with the right hand and I found the melody for Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. Although I dislike the song very much... especially the words and Lady Gaga herself... the piano part is really catchy and you don't have to sing along with it. Maybe, if I feel like it and I find a left hand part, I will post that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment